Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO® of South Arlington has extensive experience in large commercial, federal, and state losses. As a member of the SERVPRO® Franchise, we are able to call upon other Franchises throughout the United States in order to handle any size job, ensuring that we have an unlimited amount of resources at our disposal. SERVPRO® of South Arlington also has a large warehouse stocked with top of the line equipment, tools, and a fleet of vehicles to handle all of your restoration needs. SERVPRO® is the #1 franchise in the restoration industry, maintains the highest level of training and certifications in the industry. All staff are vetted through a rigorous process that includes federal, state, and local background investigations.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (703) 229-0260
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Arlington arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.